Online Fantasy Card Game Template | Construct 3 and Construct 2
A downloadable asset pack
Try it yourself (on pc or mobile). Test the game locally by opening two new windows with the link or try it out with a friend! :
This is a template for the Construct 3 and Construct 2 engine. Suitable for PC and mobiles
The project contains a title screen, completed game-type and a deck editor for managing cards. Easily design your own card game with a wide range of built in card-modifiers. This has been built to give anyone wanting to create an online card game a head start. Swap out the assets for a look of your own or keep the temporary graphics while you design and test all the cards in your game. Whether you are planning on using the project as is or just looking for a solid base to build off, this template will have you up and running in no time.
- Peer to Peer setup. Turn based multiplayer with no server costs.
- Touch controls, plays well on android/windows tablets, phones as well as pc.
- Simple gameplay with a lot of potential for strategy and depth.
- Easily create and add thousands of unique cards into the game with over 20 different card modifiers.
- A full deck editor with multiple save slots that will automatically scale as you add more cards.
- Extensive notes throughout the project detailing exactly how it all works.
- Tweakable settings to change how the game is played.
- Adaptable. Keep elements that work for you and redesign anything that doesn't.
Simple to learn:
See the screenshots for an explanation of how the game works. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions, before or after purchasing.
|Author||Lost Head Studio|
|Tags||Construct 2, construct-3, Fantasy, mobile, Multiplayer, pc, sourcecode, Project template|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_NoDerivatives v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $39.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.